Alcoholic Beverage Commission (ABC) Permit

Per IC 7.1-3-21-15 any person, business, or corporation that sells alcohol must have a Property Tax Clearance Schedule – Form No. 1 signed and sealed by the Treasurer’s Office for an Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Commission Liquor License.

Prior to receiving a new, transferred, or renewed license, the Treasurer’s Office must state that taxes for personal property have been paid current.