At this time there are currently 286 cases of COVID-19 in Morgan County. 2885 people have been confirmed as tested.
The Morgan County Health Department has confirmed 26 deaths of Morgan County residents related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you tested positive for COVID-19 and have now recovered, your blood may contain antibodies that are able to fight and control the virus and can help critically ill people currently fighting COVID-19. Visit the IU Health COVID-19 Recovered Plasma Donation website.
Morgan County will strive to keep residents and employees updated and informed on the impact and precautions that Morgan County residents should take during this time. We will attempt to keep this information as up to date as possible.
Presentation from the Indiana Homeland Security. by Dr Michael Kaufman, State EMS Medical Director and Kraig Kinney, State EMS Director.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Health Department Updates
Create A Plan
- Talk with the people who need to be included in your plan.
- Plan ways to care for those who might be at greater risk for serious complications.
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Identify aid organizations in your community.
- Create an emergency contact list.
Practice good personal health habits
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily using a regular household detergent and water
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds