Morgan County is a designated Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Community. With this MS4 designation comes the obligation to provide the citizens of Morgan County with Storm Water Quality using six (6) minimum control measures. The six Control measures are:
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Participation and Involvement
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction site storm water run-off control
- Post construction storm water run-off control
- Pollution prevention and good housekeeping procedures for municipal operations.
If you can not find something or if you need assistance, please contact our Storm Water Department at 765-342-1064.
You can also checkout our newsletter "The Water Dr💧p" (https://mcpwq.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/spring-2022-newsletter.pdf) and visit the Morgan County Partnership for Water Quality website.