Absentee Voting


You must have an Indiana Drivers license or an Indiana State issued ID to vote in person in Indiana.


If you or someone you know would like to have a ballot sent to their house. You can print an ABS-MAIL application.


If you are disabled or confined, or caring for a disabled or confined person, you  may request that a travel board (bi-partisan team) come to your home or care center to deliver your ballot. You may call 765-342-1029 to request an application for travel board


Administration Building – 180 S. Main St. (Basement) Martinsville, In 46151

Early voting:

Mooresville Government Center – 4 E. Harrison St. Mooresville, In 46158

Early voting: