We strive for accuracy; however, please let us know if you see any incorrect information.
Next election : 2022
Candidates and voters can get needed information/forms from the below websites:
Indiana Election Division
Want to volunteer for the election process? Please send an email to email@example.com with “Election Worker” as the subject.
In person early voting will be at : TBA
Last day to register to vote:
Deadline to receive Vote by Mail application:
Go to Indianavoters.com, click on “Vote by Mail or Travel Board”. Instructions are in the first paragraph.
1. You can fill out and submit your application electronically to our office.
2. You can print application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You can print application and fax it to: 765-349-5370
4. You can print application and mail it to: Election Office 180 S. Main St. Ste 1 Martinsville, In 46151
We will begin mailing ballots to voters September 19th.
You can also check to see if you are a registered voter or check to see if your address is current at indianavoters.com
Indianavoters.com also has “Who’s on the ballot”. You can enter your information and see a list of your candidates for all parties.
Election Day Vote Centers:
- Zion Baptist Church 7520 State Road 142 Martinsville
- Paragon Fire Department 101 E Union St. Paragon
- Monrovia Christian Church 710 Gordon Rd. Monrovia (also early satellite voting location)
- Spring Hill Church 12150 N. Rooker Rd. Mooresville
- First Christian Church 525 N. Indiana St. Mooresville (also early satellite voting location)
- Mt. Gilead Church 6019 E. State Road 144 Mooresville
- Lifeline Baptist Church 13387 N. Slideoff Rd. Camby
- Abounding Grace Church 1795 Centerton Rd. Martinsville
- River Valley Christian Church 4295 Egbert Rd. Martinsville
- Morgantown Fire Dept. 269 N. Highland St. Morgantown
- Morgan County Admin Bldg. 180 S. Main St. Martinsville
- Faith Church 1895 State Road 44 Martinsville
- Hoosier Harvest Church 4085 Leonard Rd. Martinsville
- Martinsville Senior Center 1369 Blue Bluff Rd. Martinsville
2020 candidate information will be on the Secretary of State Elections website.
All you need to know about Campaign Finance
**Campaign Finance Report : Annual Report DUE 01/20/2021 by NOON
Reporting period = 10/01/2020 – 12/31/2020
P2018 Election Day Final Results
2020 Indiana Election Calendar
Opens as a download
Check out: Indianavoters.com – it is loaded with information and will have sample ballots
Becky Waymire – Chairman
Dakota VanLeeuwen – Vice Chairman
Stephanie Elliott – Secretary
Democrat Party – Tom Wallace, county chairman
Libertarian Party – Danny Lundy, county chairman – 317-440-1745
Republican Party – Daniel Elliott, county chairman – 317-517-6813