The Treasurer of Morgan County is the custodian of all money belonging to the County and is responsible for the accounting of money received and disbursed from County funds. The Treasurer’s Office is charged with the duty of collecting all taxes and assessments which are payable to the County.
Examples of County Treasurer’s duties include:
- Custodian of all money belonging to the County
- Bill and collect property taxes (Real Estate, Personal and Mobile Homes)
- Invest County funds
- Collect innkeeper tax
- Issue tax clearance for alcoholic beverage permits
- Issue mobile home permits
- Search and collect delinquent taxes of public employees
- Send demand notices on personal property
- Conduct annual tax sale and certificate sale
The Morgan County Treasurer’s telephone number is (765) 342-1048, Fax (765) 342-1115. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Installment Taxes 2019 Pay 2020 are due May 11, 2020. Fall Installment Taxes 2019 Pay 2020 are due November 10, 2020.
Mail property tax payments to: Morgan County Treasurer, 180 S Main St, Ste 129, Martinsville, IN 46151.
Drop box is located on the exterior of the County Administration Building on the west side of the building.
Payments can be made at First Merchants Bank Mooresville and Morgantown (drive up only). You must have tax bill.
To pay on-line, please use the link below to enotices/online. To pay by phone, please call 1-877-690-3729, Jurisdiction Code 2405. Parcel number required. Service charges apply.
You may also sign up to receive your tax statements by email.
Online Payments/Statements: enoticesonline.com/index.php/mor