Effective March, 30, 2020 911 emergency calls will be prescreened due to the COVID-19 outbreak. No one will be denied emergency or medical attention due to a positive answer. Please answer truthfully when answering these questions. This will permit first responders to take appropriate safety precautions when responding on the scene of a 911 call. The questions are as follows…
- Have you or the patient had any of the following: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- Have you or the patient had contact with someone with flu-like illness? If you have, when?
- Is anyone sick in the household? If yes, please explain?
- Have you or the patient experienced nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you or the patient been tested for Coronavirus/COVID-19
Again no one will be denied medical or any other assistance because of any answers to the above questions.
View the 911 Pre Screen Press Release.