How does a participant reschedule their appointment?
The participant has 2 options to reschedule their vaccination appointment. They will NOT be able to reschedule for themselves due to the volume of this initiative, however, there will be 24/7 coverage availability for rescheduling purposes.
- Call the IDOH COVID Call Center at 877-826-0011 from 8 AM-8 PM Monday through Sunday for optimal response.
- Call the Indiana 211 line at 2-1-1 or 866-211-9966 at any time to connect with customer service personnel regarding your appointment. 211 will help with making the appointment but it is on the participant or registration volunteer to input the needed information
How does a participant schedule their appointment if they do not have access to the internet or unable to schedule themselves?
Enlist friends, family, neighbors to assist elderly or others who can not schedule the vaccine online themselves. Or contact the above numbers to assist in scheduling.
Who is eligible to receive vaccine?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Are you age 70 or older?
- Do you work or volunteer in healthcare and have (physical or close) contact or face to face interactions with patients? Examples include:
- Inpatient, outpatient, provider office setting, nursing homes, residential care facilities, assisted living facilities, in-home services
- This includes all clinical and non-clinical positions: clinicians, dietary, environmental services, administrators who have direct contact with patients, clergy who see patients in the healthcare setting, non-clinicians who assist in procedures, transportation staff, etc.
- This also includes local health department staff who interact with patients at test sites, health clinics or provide direct patient care
- Do you have exposure to COVID-19 infectious material? (Examples include cleaning of rooms or material from COVID-19 patients, performing COVID-19 testing, other exposure to infected tissue, performing autopsies or other post-mortem examinations of COVID-19 patients)
Extensive List Of Current People Eligible For Vaccine At This Time: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/files/Eligibility%201.5.21.pdf
What Vaccine Does Morgan County Health Department Have At This Time: Moderna
The vaccine will be free.
Vaccine providers can bill a patient’s insurance for a fee to administer the vaccine, but will not be able to charge the patient. Providers can seek reimbursement for uninsured patients from the Health Resources and Services Administration’s Provider Relief Fund.
Frequently Asked Questions About Moderna: