We strive for accuracy; however, please let us know if you see any incorrect information.
Candidates and voters can get needed information/forms from the below websites:
Indiana Election Division
2020 Presidential General Election Tuesday, November 3rd.
Want to volunteer for the election process? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Election Worker” as the subject.
In person early voting will be at Martinsville and Mooresville for 28 days and 3 locations for Saturday October 24th and 31st.
Martinsville: (beginning October 6th) CLOSED OCT 12 FOR COLUMBUS DAY
The Election office is located in the basement of the County Administration Building at 180 S. Main St.
Tuesday, October 6th, until noon, Monday, November 2nd, 2020. M – F, 8am-4pm.
Saturday, October 24th and Saturday, October 31st from 8am-3pm.
Mooresville: (beginning October 6th) CLOSED OCT 12 FOR COLUMBUS DAY
First Christian Church 525 N. Indiana St.
Tuesday, October 6th through noon on Monday, November 2nd, 2020. M – F 8:00-4:00
Saturday, October 24th and Saturday October 31st from 8:00am-3:00pm.
Monrovia: Saturdays October 24th and October 31st)
Monrovia Christian Church located at 710 Gordon Rd.
Saturday hours 8:00am – 3:00pm.
Last day to register to vote: Monday, October 5th.
Deadline to receive Vote by Mail application: Thursday, October 22, 2020 11:59pm
Go to Indianavoters.com, click on “Vote by Mail or Travel Board”. Instructions are in the first paragraph.
1. You can fill out and submit your application electronically to our office.
2. You can print application and email it to: email@example.com
3. You can print application and fax it to: 765-349-5370
4. You can print application and mail it to: Election Office 180 S. Main St. Ste 1 Martinsville, In 46151
We will begin mailing ballots to voters September 19th.
You can also check to see if you are a registered voter or check to see if your address is current at indianavoters.com
Indianavoters.com also has “Who’s on the ballot”. You can enter your information and see a list of your candidates for all parties.
Election Day Vote Centers: 6am – 6pm Presidential Election – Expect Lines
- Zion Baptist Church 7520 State Road 142 Martinsville
- Paragon Fire Department 101 E Union St. Paragon
- Monrovia Christian Church 710 Gordon Rd. Monrovia (also early satellite voting location)
- Spring Hill Church 12150 N. Rooker Rd. Mooresville
- First Christian Church 525 N. Indiana St. Mooresville (also early satellite voting location)
- Mt. Gilead Church 6019 E. State Road 144 Mooresville
- Lifeline Baptist Church 13387 N. Slideoff Rd. Camby
- Abounding Grace Church 1795 Centerton Rd. Martinsville
- River Valley Christian Church 4295 Egbert Rd. Martinsville
- Morgantown Fire Dept. 269 N. Highland St. Morgantown
- Morgan County Admin Bldg. 180 S. Main St. Martinsville
- Faith Church 1895 State Road 44 Martinsville
- Hoosier Harvest Church 4085 Leonard Rd. Martinsville
- Martinsville Senior Center 1369 Blue Bluff Rd. Martinsville
2020 candidate information will be on the Secretary of State Elections website.
2020 Offices that will be on the November ballot~
U.S House of Representatives – 4th District and 9th District
State Legislator – State Senator – 37th District
State Representatives – 44th District, 47th District and 60th District
County Commissioners – District #1 and District #3
County Council – all 3At-Large seats
Superior Court – #1 and #3
Brooklyn Town Council – District #1, District #2 and 1 At-Large seat
Monrovia Town Council – District #1, District #3 and At-Large seat
Morgantown Town Council – 2 At-Large seats
Paragon – District #2 and District #3 will be determined by a Town Convention. Those candidates will then be placed on the November ballot.
School Boards will go on the November ballot.
Eminence Community School Corporation – 1 seat from Adams Township and 1 seat from Ashland Township
Monroe-Gregg School Corporation – 1 seat from Gregg Township, 1 seat from Monroe Township and 1 seat At-Large
Mooresville Consolidated School Corporation – Harrison Township and Madison Township
MSD Martinsville – District #1, District #3 and District #4
Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson (NHJ) United School Corporation – 2 At-Large seats ~ All CANDIDATES FILE WITH JOHNSON COUNTY CLERK
All you need to know about Campaign Finance
**Campaign Finance Report : Pre-Election Report DUE 10/16/2020 by NOON
Reporting period =5/9/2020 – 10/9/2020
P2018 Election Day Final Results
2020 Indiana Election Calendar
Opens as a download
Check out: Indianavoters.com – it is loaded with information and will have sample ballots
Becky Waymire – Chairman
Dakota VanLeeuwen – Vice Chairman
Stephanie Elliott – Secretary
Democrat Party – Tom Wallace, county chairman
Libertarian Party – Danny Lundy, county chairman – 317-440-1745
Republican Party – Daniel Elliott, county chairman – 317-517-6813